Monday, November 2, 2009

Team Hare @ LTM

After weeks of rain Mother Nature smiled down on Lincoln Trail for the last race of 2009. Thanks again to Shelly and her hare scramble crew for making it another great year in the woods.

Not a huge turnout, but I'm sure many were not looking forward to a mud race after Ironman. Like always LTM dried out in no time. I was eating dust on the big bike start. Now once I hit the woods it was a different story.



Ty Kinkelaar deserves the ultimate Ironman award. Ty finished the 1 1/2 hour 85cc race then jumped back to the start line to run in C class! He did an awesome job, but I'm sure he fell asleep in class today.




I don't put family up here very often, but hey....Andy (above) and Lance Nunn placed 1st! Good going guys.




I didn't fair much better than the camera.

See you all next spring!

No comments: