Monday, April 27, 2009

LTM does it again


Great job TJ on your first 2 day races of the year. The track was in very good shape; all be it a bit dusty at times. It's tough to call how much to water over night when they're forcasting rain. Track rutted up nice with a good turn out of bikes and quads. If anyone can update me on the condition of the 2 quad racers who were injured this weekend please let me know. We're keeping you guys in our prayers and hope you'll be back on the track soon.

I will have pictures up just as soon as I can. It takes some time to go through and sort all of them. I'm getting slower every year it seems. We have changed back to leaving pictures online for 60 days after the race. If anything is down we can put it back up so just ask.

Next race for PBP? Nothing on the schedule until May 16/17 with MAORA at LTM. Who knows. I may show up somewhere before then.

Three of then nicest families watching me, watching them.

No comments: