Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wishing it was an April Fools joke

But it's no joke. I was hit with the dreaded 2009 Mal ware bug last night. My main desktop is off being restored; if possible. Thank goodness I'm at least somewhat good about backing things up. Web updates and new race pictures may be delayed a little in the next couple weeks while I get everything back in order. Hoping they can recover the new posters I was working on. I'd really hate to have to start back from scratch on those. I will probably delay the first newsletter until I get some things back to normal. Look for it next week with luck.

Note added: No race pictures were lost; thank goodness! Had a few asking. This is one nasty virus. Still haven't figured out how I ended up with it. Wasn't Internet browsing at the time and all virus protection and spyware was up to date.

No comments: