Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day at LTM cont.

I'm about 3/4 of the way through Monday's MX pictures. I just had to take a break and give every rider from that race a huge round of applause. Not everyone had a great day on the track, but from this side of the camera you all looked awesome. It was some of the best racing overall I've seen all year. Hopefully I've captured the right moment for each of you. I can't begin to mention every rider who stood out this weekend. There are way too many and some I'm not even sure of names.

It's a short week and a busy one for me so pictures here in the blog will have to wait a little while. Check back and I'll try to post up some of my favorite shots in a few days. Meanwhile once everything is up on the web site tomorrow take a look at other racers pics besides your own. Notice their form, speed, style, and grace. Yes, grace. Racing can be very graceful when you get it right. You guys and gals are getting it right. Pat yourself on the back and keep it up!

No comments: