Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday at PBP

Dreaded Monday. Actually this one isn't too bad since I had the weekend off. Normally I'm exhausted and sorting pictures about now. Instead I am working on new stuff this week.

Another batch of trader cards should be arriving from the print lab in a few days. I do apologize for the delay on these. The lab and I are still working out some color issues before I make them available to everyone. Giving my customers the best quality is always top priority. For the truck/buggy racers we're also working on Hero Cards. Basically a larger version of traders used as autograph cards by race drivers for those not familiar with hero cards.

More new stuff is also in the works, but I'll keep it under my hat for now. Have a product you'd like to see us offer? Please let me know and I'll work on it.

What's next? Hare scramble at LTM this Sunday. I might come over Sat. for mx. We'll have to wait and see.

No comments: