Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hangtime GP

Back to Hangtime this past Sunday for some GP racing. Not a huge turnout with the holiday weekend and Red Bud going on, but there was still plenty of good racing. Stuck pretty close to the start area without a quad to get me around. If anyone has a small enclosed trailer (under 10 ft.) please drop me a line or call. Very interested!

I know you Hangtime racers must not be used to having a photographer around. Please stop watching me! The kids I shoot often know that I will stop taking their picture if I catch them watching me. I drop the camera down and give them the "Mom's pissed" look as they go by the next lap. So guys if you want pics pay attention to racing! I'm really not that fascinating.
The IVORME guys were out again. I love the Vintage bikes. Works of art in motion. It's amazing the time and effort put in to keep these bikes racing. Not to mention the expense. Tough to find parts. (note: www.cheapcycleparts.com if you're hunting new/used parts) Congrats to Randy Abner for winning the drawing for an 8x10 print. Give a big thanks to them for bringing me up north; otherwise I might not have found my way to Hangtime.
I will be working on my schedule to try and be at D&D on Aug. 8/9th. I'd like to get in another GP, but looking doubtful at the moment. Always check the PBP schedule for any changes. You never know if something might open up.

No comments: