Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thank You Crawford County!

On behalf of MAORA and myself I want to thank all the fine folks of Crawford County for coming out to the fair grounds this weekend. Thanks to Marengo-Liberty, Milltown, Leavenworth and English Volunteer Fire Depts. along with the Crawford County EMS. (I hope I remembered them all) Now another big thanks to all the fans who came out to watch. I think you got a pretty good show this weekend. Good racing action and some rollovers with no serious injuries. Those don't always happen, but had a couple this weekend.

Pictures will be available online by Tues. at the latest. Stay tuned to the MAORA web site or here for the exact date and time of the Sept. race. They should have everything set up in a couple weeks. Tentative race date of Sept. 12th at Crawford County Fair grounds!

No comments: